Thursday, June 09, 2005

THE BOOK OF PRAYER .


HOW DELICATE ISLAM IS ?! PRAISE THE LORD...EVEN WHEN ONE FEELS GOOD WHILE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR, THERE IS A SUPPLICATION TO BE SAID:
On looking into the mirror:
"O Allah! You have made me good-looking; make my characater good too."
AND THESE ARE SOME OTHER BEAUTIFUL SUPPLICATIONS...
The Morning and Evening Supplication
With Allah’s name (I witness the morning / evening) – with Whose name nothing in the earth nor in the sky can cause any harm – and He only is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
If one forgets to say Bismillah before beginning the meal
“With Allah’s name, in the beginning and also at the end.” (Tirmizi)
Upon getting up from sleep:
“All praise is for Allah who gave us life after death (sleep), and it is to Him we have to return.”
When putting on a new dress:
"All praise is due to Allah, who has clothed me so that I may hide my nakedness and so that I may adorn myself while I am alive."
Before entering the toilet:
"O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all wicked male and female jinns."
Upon coming out of the toilet:
"All praise is due to Allah alone, who has removed the distress from me and given me comfort."

No comments: