Monday, March 21, 2011

~ M O M ~


MOM, happy Mother's Day.. Happy Mother's Day everyday.. May your warmth keep on flowing filling our lives with this inner sakeena that we all carry 'cuz of you.. You're our pillar Mommy, you're our main course & our dessert.. Thank you for giving life to me, giving me your life, making me your life and growing my life bigger and making it fuller by handing me the best gift of life, by giving me the warmest mom in the universe :') Thank you for protecting me from me, thank you for making me the big girl that I am today, flying me over to the knightiest knight by giving me wings, while putting your hand on your heart praying for a happy new me.. I look up to you while doing it all.. You taught me love, without teaching it.. You're the best teacher mama.. You're the only teacher with no chalk no board no date, no homework, no assignments & no margin, you're the only one who teaches with that unbeatable big beating heart.. Your class is the best: lovely smell, most comfortable chairs, best colors that are found nowehere else, strongest brushes that never die, kids that turn to lovely big birds & walls filled with the biggest wings I've ever seen.. I try copying you mom, but it never works, I try to bring any similarity between my hands & yours, but to no avail.. Mama, will I be a mama like you? Or at least close? That's my biggest wish now mom.. Can't you train us? Show us how to practise your holy "unconditional love"? Can't you fly over to every home and grant them a touch of love that would make this world a more warmth-filled one? Wish I was in your arms now, and again not to give you anything, 'cuz I got nothin, but to take some from your rich river of goodness.. Happy day everyday mama, I LOVE YOU :')
~
~
"Spinning, laughing, dancing to
her favorite song
A little girl with nothing wrong
Is all alone

Eyes wide open
Always hoping for the sun
And she'll sing her song to anyone
that comes along

Fragile as a leaf in autumn
Just fallin' to the ground
Without a sound

Crooked little smile on her face
Tells a tale of grace
That's all her own

Spinning, laughing, dancing to her favorite song
A little girl with nothing wrong
And she's all alone
"
~
~ Norah Jones ~

No comments: