Friday, September 08, 2006

Myself & Bloggy!

--WHAT?! Am I still here? You’ve got to be kidding me…
-Well it’s a fact...
--So you’re telling me to take it?? This simply??
-Aha, what other choice have you got?!
--Well… Well…
-Don’t you well well me!
--Its not that, it’s just that living the past few days, didn’t change much around here… right here… on these dots… the green yellow and lighter green!!!
-I believe that being here, gives you a chance to make things better…
--Well, things are better… But you’ve gotta forgive me for not sticking with you… K?
-FILL ME IN!!! RIGHT HERE, & RIGHT NOW!!!
--FINE!!
=======================================
================================

Where to start… Well, all praise is due to…… Of course Him, the One and Only… My Guiding Light… Allah the Almighty… He assisted me to get started with my new job in Al-Bashair… since Monday… & by the way… the beginning of the week changed around here… It starts with Sunday… Doesn’t make any difference to me…. Every second is a brand new one… May Allah guide me and us all to what pleases Him in every moment of our lives… Amen.

And this school is in Mussaffah… the other end of the world to me… God! Did I have to get lost… but thanks to Mr. X… I was in the middle of no where and then he helped me to get to the middle of the middle of no where… but then I wont forget Mr. Y who got me back to square one…(only the middle of no where)!!! And there comes this Angel taking me to the middle of somewhere… so thanks Mr. Angel…I pray I don’t get lost again, nor having Baba’s car break down!!! Amen. It’s spooky… but I better get used to it… Can’t wait to see the kids running around in school… I'm totally NOT into hanging around with teachers… ‘Cuz my teachers are those li’l ones… Wallahi… they’re my inspiration… I remember the year before last year… WOW… What a blast I had…It was REAL enjoyment… However, they were 1-5 graders…. This time its KG… petite I assume… I can’t tell yet… Let’s see!
========================================
====================================
--Are we cool now?
-The upcoming days will tell.
--Do you know how long will I live?
==============
===========
P.S. If all roads lead to Rome, I assure you that not all lead to Heaven... We've gotta know better!

No comments: