Tuesday, August 23, 2005

S-M-O-K-I-N-G


Someone once said about smoking:
"I love their taste. I love their smell. I love their feel. I love their look. I even love that great sound they make when the paper crinkles and burns, and the sound of a smoker inhaling a lungful and exhaling it with gusto."

Quitting smoking is not easy, but it can be done. To have the best chance of quitting successfully, you need to know what you’re up against, what your options are, and where to go for help. This document is intended to provide you with this information.

Quitting helps stop the damaging effects of tobacco on your appearance including:
-premature wrinkling of the skin
-bad breath
-stained teeth
-gum disease
-bad smelling clothes and hair
-yellow fingernails
Kicking the tobacco habit also offers benefits that you'll notice immediately and some that will develop gradually in the first few weeks. These rewards can improve your day-to-day life substantially:
-Food tastes better.
-Sense of smell returns to normal.
-Ordinary activities no longer leave you out of breath (climbing stairs, light housework, etcetera.)

No comments: