Friday, April 01, 2005

AN OVERLOOOOOOOK...(just look closely with ur eyes closed)


When i come to think about my life and turning 19, i dont get thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat excited; as everyday, NO, everysecond i grow and i wonder what have i done ?? I THINK ITS GREAT TO HAVE AN AWAKE CONSCIENCE..and the fact that people celebrate their birthdays, amazes me, i just feel like telling them ,,W-H-Y? WHY? really, why do u celebrate, ur dead in the end...and its not u who turned urself 19, or 28, or 100, its by HIS command, ALLAH..I THINK WE SHOULD INFOCUS A BIT, NO ALOT..RIGHT?
Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

because ur celebrating the fact that allah is continuing to give you life...

sara said...

WELL, EVERYDAY, ALLAH IS CONTINUING MY LIFE, EVERY BREATH,EVERY MOMENT EVERY MONTH, ...

sara said...

well, ..i think wut u've just said is gorgeous...i have nothing else to add.N NOT MAYBE --ITS FOR SURE..but wut ppl do to celebrate is not praising HIM or repenting..thats wut i hated the most...but if wut u said is wut their celebrations is all about, then WOOOOOOW..REALLY..

Nabeel said...

well I dont celebrate my OWN birthdays but I do it for my GF and friends and all .. and i really hate it when people act weird on their birthdays .. expecting special treatment from EVERYONE because it's their birthday. For me it's like another day .. but ofcourse .. this is what I think and is my personal preference.


Well ofcourse you have to thank God for everyday that you are alive .. or in that matter, everyday that he keeps you alive. So you're saying it's ok to celebrate birthdays as long as you thank God? I don't understand the question why you celebrate your birthday when you know you're dead in the end .. then why do you do anything (not just celebrate) if you know you'll be dead in the end ..