Monday, June 13, 2005


Narrated Anas:

The Prophet was asked about the great sins He said,
"They are:--
(1 ) To join others in worship with Allah, (2) To be undutiful to one's parents.
(3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering). (4) And to give a false witness."

Now regarding "false witness" , today I've have learnt an incredible lesson

from a man who doesn't believe in the exact belief system that i embrace...

Well, we( mom, dad, brother, and myself) had to """"""travel"""" today to meet

with him (as it had to do with my brother)...AND JUST "TRAVEL" 'CUZ HE

DIDNT WANT TO TELL HIS SON THAT HE MET US WHILE HE DIDNT...

I HOPE WE TRY TO BE AS TRUTHFUL AS HE IS IN OUR DAY-TO-DAY BASIS...

THAT WAS FAST ....HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND,,,I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO EXPLAIN DETAILS...HOPE U GOT MY POINT ; ) WE NEED TO BE HONEST...PLEASE, TRY HARDER TO BE ONE.


No comments: