Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Surely all Praises are due to Allah, we praise Him, seek His assistance, and ask His forgiveness. And we seek refuge in Allah from the evil of myself and the wickedness of my deeds. Verily whomever Allah guides there is none to take him astray; and whomever Allah allows to stray, there is none to guide. I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is One and has no partners; and I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is His servant and last Messenger. May Allah send His choicest blessing and Peace to Muhammad, his companions, family and all those who call to his way and establish the Sunnah till the Day of Judgement.
To proceed;


The reason behind existence is one of the most basic yearnings for the truth. In the Qur'an, Allah clearly says:
"I did not create the Jinns and humankind except to worship Me." (5:156)

Well, no actually, VERY WELL ; P today I got a certificate that i started its journey exactly three years ago,and I pray Allah, Most High, accepts my efforts....truly, all that is good comes from Him, and all shortcomings are from my own self.

MAY ALLAH REWARD MY PARENTS WHO HAVE BEEN SUCH A BIG SUPPORT TO ME, SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL ETC....

MAY ALLAH REWARD MY TRUE SISTER AND FRIEND, RUUUUBZ, THANK U FOR AAALLLLL THE LIGHT YOU BROUGHT ME WHEN I WAS IN THE DARKEST HOLES EVER.REALLY.THANK YOU

I REALLY PRAY I WOULD USE THIS IN THE BEST WAY IN PLEASING MY LORD IN ALLLL PIOUS WAYS...AMEN.


May Allah reward all the brothers and sisters who have helped me along the way, with their time, efforts and prayers.

1 comment:

Small Blue Thing said...

question 1:

"Jinns"??? :|

question 2:

to avoid these spammers there's an option on COMMENTS menu, which asks for a key-word to individual commenters...

"San Diego dating site"... :))))

BT