Saturday, August 25, 2007

la la la ~ ~ ~ la tit ude

No I don’t want to know how many people are online reading my blog! It’ll simply transform my intentions! I know me.. This is one of the coziest places I’ve ever been.. Don’t want anything to take that away.. No, please, God, no.. Funny thing is, it all could go away.. In a heartbeat.. All of it.. I’ve been sad lately.. Truly sad..
(picture's source)
Trying to find joy at something.. I think it’s beyond one’s ability.. It’s in the Lord’s hands.. My grandma has always said that she’s lead a happy life ‘cuz she wanted it.. She always says if you want something real bad, you’ll get it! She’s always been positive on that.. I’ve always been impressed by her inner strength & outer sense of direction.. I lack sense of direction.. No, for real!! Like I could go to this & that road & not know how to get there again!! They make fun of me.. Are there pills for that? I wonder.. I’ve always loved corners.. Spent most of my life in corners.. Mostly with a warm mug of coffee in my hands.. To tell you the truth, I don’t know much about types of coffee grains & seeds & what not, but all I do know is that some super duper creamy cream should be dissolving along.. Mmmmhmmmmmm.. That’s another definition of home to me.. Me.. sara.. Million billion girls have my name.. sara.. It’s not like I’m the one & only sara.. Some saras with h, sarah.. Others without.. Like me.. sara.. But I know that I’m not like any other sara.. And not any other sara is like me.. In the third grade there was this sara with my, my father’s & my grandfather’s names.. sara mohammed Hassan.. And in the morning’s assembly, they were giving out gifts.. And they called out: “sara mohammed Hassan”.. I went & took it.. And next thing I find, another sara was crying.. I found out it was meant for her.. So I gave it to her.. I only wanted to take it for one thing; to go home & give it to mama.. And see her proud of me.. I didn’t know what they were giving out the gifts for.. I’m me.. And I don’t want to be anything other than what I’ve been tryin to be.. One of the saras of heaven.. And all those who want to be a part of it real bad.. Amen.

"I don't have to be anything other
Than the birth of two souls in one

Part of where I'm going, is knowing where I'm coming from

I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn
Am I the only one who noticed?
I can't be the only one who's learned

Can I have everyone's attention please?
If you're not like this and that, you're gonna have to leave
I came from the mountain
The crust of creation
My whole situtaion-made from clay to stone
And now I'm telling everybody

I don't want to be
Anything other that what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me
I don't want to be"


~ Gavin DeGraw ~

No comments: