Thursday, August 02, 2007

Messed up!

Oh well.. Cairo.. That’s where I am.. And on daddy’s laptop.. Connected to our telephone’s connection, just like them old days, days when the internet started!! Anyways, I woke up & found myself packing.. & flying high in the sky.. Destination: the land where prophet Joseph has once lived in.. How did it look like back then I wonder! How did it smell like! Sound like! All I’m sure of is that it definitely had a life.. One full of all what life demands of those living it.. Running & running towards things that help you carry on breathing.. All of them now are busy.. Busy living.. Some living the right way.. Some living the wrong way.. And others not knowing where they’re at.. As for me, I can’t stop seeing, smelling & hearing.. It’s all different over here.. The difference is in the ways of fulfilling those needs.. The needs that are the same between us all.. Us humans.. They look different, smell different & sound different.. I feel that my biological clock has stopped.. It’s stuck.. Somewhere between reality & disbelief.. I feel trapped in an airless space unable to get out unless someone pulls me so hard.. Man! This place’s gravity is almost nil.. And it’s lifeless at the moment.. I’m crazy.. So crazy for being so.. For being so lost & for not knowing what I’m writing & what’s the exact purpose of me writing it.. It’s for the first time that I feel I’m truly messing up my blog!! And I swear I’ve never ever done that before.. And it’s freaky.. I’m a freak right now!! So watch out world.. It’s not funny.. Shall I just back space everything? Delete? Umm.. Why not just post & keep a record of my freaking out patterns? Hope it changes soon.. Okay, I’ll post it.. Click!!

3 comments:

LuLu...! said...

2EEH YA SIS...????
DELETE 2EEH???
2ENTY 3ABEETA????
HEHEHHEHE...!! PEOPLE WATCH OUT ITS SERIOUS "SARA" IS A FREAK RITE NOW...!!! RUN FOR UR LIFE HEHEHEHEH!!!
(sis sorry if im rude or was rude...)
(&yes i do love u and miss u like crazy) "MUAH"

sara said...

Sis.. If they didn't run, they're surely dead..

I miss you & need you more :(

LuLu...! said...

LOL...!!
miss u too....!! :D
cheer up ya sis....!! muah :)