Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Over the moon <3

Every morning, I let the kids share in the class any interesting incident that has happened to them.. Interestingly, li’l O came to me in the break & said that he has a dream that he can’t wait to share with the whole class today.. I told him “okay, wait until we get to the classroom first”.. As soon as we got there, they all waited patiently, and I waited impatiently for him to start.. I just love their stories & their cute details :)
So he stood up & said (while using his small li'l hands in explaining): “*giggles* Miss.. Miss.. *giggles*.. Miss.. Miss Sara, you know, I dream of you” & then the whole class started giggling.. He continued: “Miss, I can’t, this is funny.. *giggles*”.. I was like: “Come on O, we gotta get started with today’s lesson..” He was like: “Okay miss.. Miss, I dream that you was very small.. You was get smaller & smaller & smaller.. And then *giggles* & then, I told you that you don’t have to teach us because you are small & will be tired, but you say you have to, and you was very small (i.e. short)”.. The whole class bursted out laughing & I could see them all picturing me with their eyes & imagining me shrinking :) Then he continued: “You know why you get small? I ask you in the dream why you are small, you said that you got hit in your heart”.. Then he hit his chest with his hand so hard.. “Booooooom” he went.. We aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall couldn’t stop laughing :D

6 comments:

Gold said...

well, that's not absolutely funny to tell u the truth.. it's a little bit scary..

At least I found it scary.. pretty much

I once dreamed that a demon came into a mosque so fast to strike me over my heart and went away so fast bardo, i woke up instantly!! wasn't the best of dreams!

Anyways ma Allah protect you from any heartache!! Amen

sara said...

Oh, I guess "over the moon" deluded you to thinking that I thought it was funny.. As a matter of fact, it gave me the chills! It's freaky!

Ameeeeeeeen to your prayer.. And may the Almighty always grant you a place in His house wherever you go.. Amen.

Anonymous said...

heheh...great job you have...

sara said...

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW :D

Veiled Muslimah said...

Awwwww Mashallah, this is so cute! :D Kids are adorable.

sara said...

VM,
I KNOOOOOOOW <3