Monday, November 30, 2009

I'll fly you balloons :')

Habeeby Diggo,
I'll fly you balloons :) I know it'd make you happy seeing kids happy, and kids love it when they see flying balloons, just like your li'l princeeeesa does :')
~
Habeeby Diggo,
I didn't want to see your ta'eya (hat).. I didn't want to see your shawl.. I've been avoiding that since the day you've been gone! And moreover, I didn't want to smell them, but I did..
And I felt lost! Lost in sorrow of old joy! It smelled exactly like you, sweet & super loving.. It smelt like holidays.. It smelt like fresh grass & a beach dance.. It smelt like you, the never-ending kindness of soul & heart..
~
Habeeby Diggo,
I never understood why you liked it dim.. Why you loved the curtains down.. I never knew why would a bright spirit like yourself need darkness.. But just today, I think I found out the answer.. I think you saw it all coming.. You knew that out there isn't as warm as it is inside, so you wanted to keep your sincere self away from superficiality..
~
Habeeby Diggo,
I wish you were here today! I want you to put the curtains down for me.. I need it dim for a while.. And could you come & whistle like you used to? I need to hear your whistle.. I didn't know all the old songs you loved whistling & humming to, but I'm sure if I hear them from you today, it'll feel like going back home.. Li'l pudding whistles just like you Diggo, can you believe that? He's older now, with this new tone in his voice.. I pray he'd grow to be as strong, tender & profound as you Diggo..
~
~

I miss you so much Diggo & it hurts real bad :')
I'll close my eyes like li'l amoona taught me & see you :')
Diggo, I miss you, love you, need you & thank you for you :')
Diggo, you're THE MAN, do you know that? YOU'RE THE MAN! :')

No comments: