Friday, June 09, 2006

PUDDING

Revival of an old feeling... You know that sensation that hits you when you smell a certain scent and it reminds you of an old place, or a person??? Or when you hear a song or a rhythm and u link it to a previous moment in your life??? That’s how I felt today when my uncles’ wife found out that she’s pregnant, it’s the same old feeling I felt when pudding (on the right side of the pic) was discovered in my mamas’ tummy… I remember it was an afternoon, and we (3 of us Sara, Noor El-Din, & Alaa) were sitting on the dinning table, and our parents started telling us in an exceptionally fascinating way about mamas’ pregnancy… it’s the ‘beyond words’ feeling…Sub’han Allah!This is a big blessing from Allah…

But what’s more to this feeling, is that back then I was nine, but now I’m 20, which made my folks say, “Hope you get married soon and we can get to see your baby Saroora” … It just felt good in some way… Sub’han Allah… I don’t think I have the words to put across this thing I felt, but it just made me blush somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait a minute, wait a minute, what if I get married but don’t get this blessing from Allah? What if it’s not written for me to have one? Will they get upset? Will my hubby hate me? Will he leave me? Will... WWwwooooOOOOooowwwWW!!That’s waaaaaaaaay too early… Who knows, I might not get married in this life in the first place!!! But it’s just a thought that crossed my mind… several times actually… ‘cuz I’ve seen people change ‘cuz of this… I’ve seen hate growing ‘cuz of this…

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, PLEASE GET IT, THIS IS IN ALLAHS’ HANDS, HE KNOWS WHAT’S GOOD FOR US, AND HE DECIDES… HAVE FAITH! DO THE MATH… IT’S BY HIS COMMAND THE ONE AND ONLY… YOUR LORD AND MINE… THE LORD OF THE WORLDS… PRAISE HIM THE MOST MERCIFUL.

3 comments:

cellardoor said...

i wish every1 could think like u and me - its all in allahs hands...

sara said...

ITS AAAAAAAAALL IN ALLAHS' HANDS...
ITS ONLY A MATTER OF PATIENCE AND TIME...
BUT PPL DON'T GET THAT SOMETIMES, OR DON'T WANNA GET IT SOMEHOW...
luv ya sis...

Small Blue Thing said...

What if someone of us could not bring up a baby by natural ways?

What if this would also be a blessing... from.. A... well, you know what I mean?

What if Someone had decreted one of us would have the honor to adopt a poor child whose family has dissapeared?

In my experience teaching, I have been able to see that "mothership" is not only about getting pregnant and bringing up a baby. It's about caring over all things in the world. Wish some of my students' mothers (and fathers too) could remember it.

So don't worry! When it's the time, don't mind how he or she is your arms, you're going to love it so... you'll recitate Al-Adan in his/her hears for the first time anyway, won't you? ;)

And we the rest of family we'll happy anyway too.