Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I was indeed wrong..

*************************************************************************************
".. There is no god but Thou: Glory to Thee: I was indeed wrong!"
~ Qur’an 21:87 ~
**************************************************************************************
Magnificence belongs to You,
& immorality belongs to us..
**
All forgiving is You,
& cruel, is for all time, us..
**
I can’t do without You,
Nor can any of us..
**
But the difference is that some are aware,
& many others believe that it’s a mythic share..
**
I really don’t know what’s with me & acting like a poet ;) It just hits you! Not the words as some say, but rather the notion.. And after hitting you, it kinda sticks.. & at times fades..

I’ve been pretty occupied with new stuff lately.. And it’s nourishing.. My plea is that You guide me through it all ya Allah..

May The Light of the heavens & the earth guide us all; as in His guidance our only salvation would be found..

Love & pity you li’l cold world :)

No comments: