Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Z a M i L o O n I

After ending the Friday's prayer, that was held last week on the 4th of July 2008, the Imam announced that we'll be praying on a brother's body.. As we got ready for the special prayer, he announced that this brother, brother Ahmed, may Allah Have Mercy on his soul & forgive him, died on the 15th of May 2008 & his body has been kept in the hospital all this time! This is how far our ummah has reached brothers & sisters.. This far!

A lotta things make me weep easily now.. But before I go, I'd like to say thank you Native Deen! Thank you for making our day :) You guys are in my prayers.. May Allah assist you in sending your beautiful messages to the world.. Amen :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

where we muslims are going is a good question.. the thing you mentioned here is a tiny example if you explore more am telling you the things are horrible and disgusting..

He who is sufficent from all things But nothing is sufficient from Him
Be sufficient for me in what worries me in the state I am. (Ameen)

sara said...

:(

You know, it's really hard looking around, especially, if you can see into people's hearts :( Exploring more brings in heartaches..

Allah is always ENOUGH for me!

LuLu...! said...

wallahy they r fun! "native deen"

Anonymous said...

what is Zamilooni?

:*

sara said...

I know sis :D

Anon,
It means envelope me, click on it & you shall understand ;)

MASS said...

you know.. this dude ages ago.. found out that i use to have a band and jam with guitar and was like wanted me to join this nasheed band thing.. I was like pishhh,, i dont want fame !

well.. i guess i think i have what it takes.. i know how to use mixers.. sound effects etc and i play deh guitar.(which i never forgot)

but am also into being a sissy metrosexual 2mm bearded guy with a soft voice :P

its big money too !(big money = big wiVES) if yr sucessful and my best friend band dude is still bandless and wants me to reunite with him...he3

sara said...

I'm sure your unique in your own amazing way MASS.. Use your special abilities in the halal for the halal.. But of course "ew'a yeghorak nafsak" --> as I don't know who says :)

*ge3 but with a scared face*

MASS said...

Islamic Heavy Metal?

or Jihadi Death Metal ?

and i have a good alternative voice too.

sara said...

Inta 'ayez eih, that's the question :)

Rabinna yunsurak MASS! You'll change this world, as I told you earlier! Shine on!

LuLu...! said...

lol im imagining something funny !!!

sara said...

i better not ask ;)

nuh ibn zbigniew gondek said...

As salaam alaikum.

Being soft hearted is a blessing from Allah (swt). Let your tears flow!

Ma'as salaama,
nuh ibn

sara said...

alaikum assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wabarakatuHu,

It's giving me the hardest time.. However, I'm thankful..