Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

~
Dear 2009,
~
You've showed me things I've never seen before.. You've taken loved ones & brought in loved ones.. You've showed me other faces of earthly life & brought me closer to my dream land.. You've helped me grow older and showed me a different face of mine.. You've made my heart skip beats & tears flow like all the years.. But best of all, you've granted me a dream I thought would never come true.. And since then, I've been wishing everyone else the same..
~
However, I won't forget the horrible torture of split that you've caused to my family, & I won't forget the pain of going through that.. All the pains and aches and long nights.. And today, it ended with the bad smell coming from our dying kettle :( Yes, our loyal white kettle decided to give up on us and end its services for this year.. It chose 2010 to be a new year for us with a new kettle.. Thanks dear kettle, you've always made our days better ones with your warm water, & you won't be forgotten :)
~

No comments: