Friday, January 01, 2010

"See you on real!!"


Respected brothers & sisters,
~
How are you all doing? I hope everyone reading this & not reading this would be feeling good today and having all good wishes and plans for 2010 :)
~
I wanted to start this year with this lovely letter written by one of my kids to daddy on his return :) I just wish we can all learn from kids! They're so tender & giving to an unbelievable extent! Their joy comes always with/for others and that on its own is a solution to many serious issues present in our world today..
~
I learned in the past couple of months how to BE WHERE I AM! Know what that means? It means wherever you are is for sure where you should be, with all your senses.. It'll make life a lot easier.. I learned that wherever I am is a lovely place, simply 'cuz it's what I got and what's in my hands.. Over-spending time in fighting this fact, or whining over it, or denying it, or acting otherwise, WILL NOT, and I repeat: WILL NOT HELP ME! I need to LOVE where I am, LIVE it and ENJOY being there.. Now I KNOW it's hard at first, but trust me, it's worth the try :)
~
I was thinking last night of how people see one another, and how hard people have been on each other and how their viewing has been coming from criticism, and only from criticism.. You know how we can go around that, when there isn't even a way to the right, left, front, or back? By using our wings! I believe each and every one of us owns a pair of wings that they can use to fly up high.. To view from up above.. To open up perspectives.. To: "SEE THINGS ON REAL!!" like li'l Ahmad said.. Seeing things "on real" is a difficult theory to practice, but again, it'll make life way easier!
~
I wish us truth.. Truth to who we are, where we choose to go & where we wanna put end to things..
~
~
T R U T H ~~~~=~~~~ F R E E D O M
~
H a p p y S e e i n g : )
~
~~~~~T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T
~~~~~~~~~R~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~U~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~U
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T~~~~~~~~~~~T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H~~~H