Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DESIGN... CREATE...

In order to create, God has no need to design... It’s important that the word “design” be properly understood. That God has created a flawless design does not mean that He first made a plan and then followed it. God, the Lord of the Earth and the heavens, needs no “designs” in order to create. God is exalted above all such deficiencies. His planning and creation take place at the same instant.Whenever God wills a thing to come about, it is enough for Him just to say,
"Be!"As verses of the Qur’an tell us:
====================
His command when He desires a thing is just to say to it, “Be!” and it is.
(Qur’an, 36: 82)
[God is] the Originator of the heavens and Earth. When He decides on something, He just says to it, “Be!” and it is.
(Qur’an, 2: 117)
====================
O Allah, verily You, unto those who love You, are more loving than any who loves; You are ever at hand to fulfill at once the desires of those who rely on You; You take notice of their wishes, You perceive their innermost thoughts, You know the depth of their intelligence. You are fully aware of their confidential concerns. There hearts long for (relief from) You. Whenever miserable and forsaken Your remembrance comfort them in distress. Whenever misfortunes assult them, they turn to You, knowing well that the reins of all affairs are in Your hand and every affair rise from and flow out as soon as Your decision is made. O my Allah, if I falter in speaking my request and wander astray in describing my needs and wants, show me the way that leads to that which promotes my interests and turn my heart to its course, because it is neither against (the principles of) Your guidance nor Your act of giving succour can be described as unlikely.O my Allah, support me with Your pardon, do not burden me with Your justice.

No comments: