Saturday, April 08, 2006

A U TURN!

While driving the car, with a lot of people in it with me, I sorta got disturbed and lost track of the way, and ended up in the wrong lane, I was supposed to be on the left lane in order to make a U turn and ….. anyhow, I asked the person driving the car next to me if I could overtake him in order to take the U turn, and he aggressively said no and passed A VERY EXTREMLY SARCASTIC SMILE THAT ALMOST MADE ME CRY….
DON’T KNOW WHY, BUT I WAS SO HURT… WHERE IS NOBLENESS OF TREATING WOMEN?

3 comments:

roman said...

Empathy is a dwindling trait in these "modern" times. Please don't let one rotten apple color your world.
Peace to you sister Sara.

sara said...

THAT WAS SO SWEET AND REAL...
IM REALLY SEEING IT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE NOW...
THANX A MILLION.

Anonymous said...

all the muslim countries lack this thing.. but in europe its different .. patience is the key .. and i think we muslimz wont have that ..
wasalam