Saturday, April 15, 2006

I pour out my hearts pains and this is all that matters.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I STARTED BLOGGING:
I STARTED KNOWING ABOUT BLOGGING THROUGH:
This extreme hurt and pain cannot be expressed in any language, through any poem. It is the state of this Ummah that tears the hearts to bits. I hear of things our brothers and sisters are doing to each other and I cannot bear to hear it. There is no shame left, no inhibitions whatsoever. We as a people have become worse than animals and we have none to blame but ourselves. This great Ummah is on its knees and it is painful. This Great Islam is neglected and forgotten. My sisters and brothers have forgotten their obligations. These beautiful people, these people whom Allah Ta3la has chosen to be Muslims are Dhulm upon themselves.This Islamic society has decayed to a great extent; the milk has gone sour while still in its sealed packing. And my brothers are enjoying it; they say gleefully how they caught this chick doing this or what that chick did. They enjoy watching their sisters being raped on camera, truly they are worse then animals. They enjoy it when intimate moments of their sisters are caught on camera and broadcast over the internet. Truly this is perverse and it is dhulm. Fornication and adultery is rife in the city of the seal of the prophets and this heart weeps. People who pray with you five times a day cheat you the first chance they get. Truly the Muslims are following the ways of those who came before them.It is not permissible to pray for death except in times of fitnah and I make du3a that Allah Ta3la separate me from these people.When the Kuffar do something it might make ones blood boil but when our own people do such things then wallahi it hurts more than the death of a loved one. I make du3a that Allah Ta3la save me from becoming like them and truly guidance is in the hand of the Creator of the heavens and the earths.Narrated An Numan bin BashirAllah's Apostle said, "You see the believers as regards their being merciful among themselves and showing love among themselves and being kind, resembling one body, so that, if any part of the body is not well then the whole body shares the sleeplessness (insomnia) and fever with it."Al BukhariVerily this is true, my heart feels it is being wrenched from my body and I can do nothing but cry to my Lord to save me from this torment.

No comments: