Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Crossing - Speed

I look in a light/frivolous way at things
That perhaps are heavy
For example I know that I am a short distance
Between two pavements
I cross it with all my speed… why?
And because I plunge on/venture out with my voice
(picture's source)
I always stumble on/trip over the air
And the first drop that trickles from my forehead
Instead of drying out
Drowns me
I look in a light way at things
I know to be heavy
That is a moment of truth
As for me, I am pure imagination
A buzzing light
Crashing around in a thicket/bush
And whoever finds my words
Will find a large stone
You can easily Throw it in my face.
"Speed" By ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for sharing this video. May Allah guide all of us to His right path & help us prepare for our final destination. May Allah reward you with Jannah for your effort.

sara said...

AMEN.

"Man’s way leads to a hopeless end.
Allah’s way leads to an endless hope."
WALLAHI SOOOOO TRUE