Monday, April 16, 2007
i’m it ;)
I’m it, AGAIN.. But this time tagged by nawara :) Dunno if it’s too late though :(
The Rule: “Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!”
So here goes:
1. Things affect me strongly.. ANY thing.. For example, bro coming home from school telling me that a boy (he doesn’t even know) from school fell and broke his arm.. I would worry for long.. And think of his family and everything.. Or sis constantly telling me of her classmate who has some mental difficulties causing him to fall behind in his academic progress (due to his heart being on the right side of his chest) & how the other guys make a fool out of him and always make him cry.. These stuff really affect me.. I could actually cry for people I don’t know.. And remember them every now and then!
The worst part about being affected fast is that, after being affected I stay affected! It takes a while (sometimes looooooong while) to get over that “being affected mood”!
2. I can’t NOT tell mama everything.. EVERYTHING!
3. I give written notes to people surrounding me all the time..They can find them in their bags, floor, wherever!
4. I spend any amount of money I have very very fast.. And I get relieved as soon as I spend it all.. Only not completely relieved as I can’t spend it no more ‘cuz it’s all spent! Spend it in what? Well, 2 main things.. No no, 3 actually.. a. Gifts. b. Perfumes & sprays (whether body sprays or room sprays) c. shoes..
5. I cry so fast.. SO WATCH OUT! So fast!
Last time cried: 5 hours ago..
Reason: She spoke to me in a harsh cold way..
6. I trust people so freaking fast & it’s so freaking scary..
7. I’m the biggest procrastinator I’ve ever met! Just let me explain.. I love finishing things, but don’t know how to! Really.. Maybe it’s that I don’t have faith in myself.. You know what? I think that’s really it! I don’t believe in my self enough that I could complete anything! I’ve never really completed things seriously on my own!
8. I forget all the time! I’M VERY FORGETFUL!
9. Sitting comfortably for me means sitting while keeping my feet in the same level I’m sitting on.. Like it’s very uncomfortable for me to sit on a chair, and just put my feet on the floor.. This means that my feet are on the ground and I’m sitting on a higher level.. It just feels like fighting the gravity.. I feel that the more we go up, the harder it is to fall down.. *BANG* Going down from a first floor, is way different than from the 10th I believe!
10. I always check what people wear in their feet!
And here, I’ll add an extra one for nawara, as I know that I responded to your tag way too late ;) So here goes:
11. Smells DO matter to me.. I could smell everything.. And they affect me big time..
And world, this was li’l sara.. Who’s dying just like everybody else did.. Please do pray for her to make it through..
And oh (almost forgot), here are the six people I'm tagging..