I’m it! Fair enough.. Besides, it’s sometimes nice to be it.. Because when you’re it, you know where you stand.. But when you’re not it, you just be.. I’m not making sense, so let’s get going..
Now I have to say five things that you don’t know about me.. Umm.. I’ll go randomly..
(1) At the age of 14, It was found that li’l sara’s eyesight was getting weak, so she had to wear glasses in order to preserve her eyesight from going weaker.. It was -0.75.. Anyways, she hated glasses so much that she lost & bought new glasses 6 times within 2 year!!!! And avoided wearing them almost all the time; which lead to another decrease in her eyesight.. It turned -1 & then after a while -1.25.. Anyways, at the age of sixteen, after begging her daddy & convincing him, he bought her contact lenses.. Now her eyes were way too sensitive & oily, to the limit that caused her eyesight to drop again to -1.75.. Anyways.. Right now, li’l old sara wants to do a surgery, but got hesitant after reading this.. So what do you think Jannah? By the way, let me add, I never wore colored contact lenses EVER! Alhamdulillah for it all.. How does a li'l see through lense make the world look better!
(2) I pray fast.. Most of the time.. And I hate myself for doing that.. I ask Allah to guide me in taking more time while performing my prayers.. Amen.
(3) I think of the death of my beloved ones almost all the time.. Everyday.. And I fear that a lot.. Death is hadim allathat wa mofariq aljama’aat.. Even as a li’l kid, I used to write my parents cards saying “May I die before you”.. They used to yell at me for that.. I don’t know if this is a psychological problem or what! But I fear their death so much.. I think that’s not right one way or another.. Don’t know what to do about that!
(4) Small things make me happy. No really.. Tiny li’l things that don’t need effort! Like a card for example.. And not necessarily someone giving me the card.. Me giving them as well.. I love giving.. Or oh…. This thing.... Okay, the other day I stoped at the traffic light waiting for it to turn green.. & there was a car in front of me with a small ceiling opening.. Now how did I know that the ceiling had an opening? Well, the dude/dudette driving put up their hand through it doing some abracadabra moves (using only their hand), which made my day.. I laughed out loud with my li’l bro for so long.. We couldn’t believe it.. The person would put up their hand, then gradually bring it down, then fast up, and do some more abracadabra moves then back down.. Until the lights went green. I think I’ll never forget this incident :)
(5) I really don’t like the dowry of a woman for marriage being jewelry.. Don’t like it..
TAG.. YOU'RE IT:
Anyhow, this sara I’ve been talking about is mortal.. And will leave this world taking along all she’s done.. And there is this thing I live with, & advise you all to do.. Fear Allah as if you see Him.. If you don't see Him, then always bear in mind that He does see you.. Oh Allah make me a better human being.. One good enough to enter your paradise.. Amen.. Us all.. Ameeeen. Oh Allah don’t let us go astray..