Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ragin Raven

"Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore.
You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brother Raven, we're in Good Hands..
Trials and tribulations
Nomatter what happens
Always remember
In the end we all in good hands
regardless
Im talking bout years
Fullgrown tears
loosing ur self in the spotlight and fears
Young and restless he dont care
Doesnt listen to the fam
But with his peers he all ears
Walking from one shaking floor to another
He out the window suddenly
The wind blows
His face shows
For a second hesitation
Then of he go
Yesterday is gone and its tale has been told
Today new seeds are growing to be old
Like flowin.. water, why oh why oh why oh why oh why
Do fathers have to cry though in good hands we know we are?
Oh why?
Good good hands
Dont you know my friend
Good good hands
We just leave each day behind
Free from sadness, free of strife
Good good hands
Believe me, it aint really worth it
We all do mistakes man
Aint nobody perfect
Remember u in my du´a, down goes my forehead
Everytime I swear I luv u like my own fam..
Don´t let them get to ya
It´s just a phase u going through
Screamin.. out on the top of your lungs, aint nuttin shameful
Whatever happens, man, happens for a reason, man
The hardest war to win is against ya self
Not your own fam..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, wish you were there..

sara said...

Here I am baby :)
Wish YOU were here ;)

Яαgιи Яαvєи said...

So true...
???? ????? ?? ???? ????

Thank you Sara. :)

sara said...

All I could read is:

"So true...
????????????????????

Thank you Sara. :)"

I don't know what does ?????????? mean?!

& 'afwan..

Яαgιи Яαvєи said...

Hmmm...
I don't know what's with Arabic and my computer.

Well.. I said A3oozo bellah men shoroor nafsy.

sara said...

Wallahi you can say that again..
& again & again & again..
Over & over again..
A'OOTHO BILLAHI MIN SHOROOR NAFSY BIIIIIIIIG TIME..