Saturday, January 06, 2007

Inner comforT

You spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
For the break that will make it okay
There's always some reason
to feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction, or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my vein
Let me be empty oh and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight
~ Sarah Mclachlan ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I found it there.. It was so serene.. Accept it ya Allah.. How beautiful it was.. Please grant me your ra'hma (mercy).. Please.. Ya Allah.. Your ferdous.. Where there is no place for bad whispers.. Ya Noor..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everywhere you turn
There's vultures and thieves at your back
But the storm keeps on twisting,
you keep on building the lies
that you make up for all that you lack
You don't make no difference,
escape one last time
It's easier to believe
In this sweet madness,
oh this glorious sadness
That brings me onto my knees
~ Sarah Mclachlan ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..Oh Light Of The Heavens & The Earth..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt, inner peace is only achieved by the rememberance of our Creator. No happiness without rememberance of Allah.