How annoying is that?!
It's eating my heart out.. Why?
Well, 'cuz of a million reasons!
1) I have to know what those messages are having for me..
2) Reply to those messages.
3) I have to send Ara an e-mail telling her that her box reached, but I have to go pick it up from the post office.. & Thank her even though I don't know what's in it yet.. & I'm dying to know that one too :(
4) Type the center in the U.K. an e-mail asking them why didn't the money get transfered to my bank account yet?!
5) Write bro an e-mail reminding him of something we used to watch together loooong time ago, that I found on TV. yesterday.. And also asking him about his new job & telling him that I hope it doesn't distract him from his studies..
6) Write mama another looooove 'e-mail' & tell her how much I miss her..
7) Write sis an e-mail telling her how much I liked Jannah..
8) And know if Judy Abbot replied in one of those 4 or not?
9) Check the 4 new messages.. Does that count.. Okay okay.. I know I know, I'm just trying to finish the million resons.. FINE, they're not million, but I'm going nuts!!
Patience is a virtue..
Nothing happens before it's time..