Monday, January 01, 2007

a MiRrOrEd ReFlEcTiOn!

Well, I know I know, this IS funny, but I really am wondering what’s the scientific fact behind it.. REALLY!!
Here goes:
Have you ever noticed that other people, other than you, look different in the mirror than the way they look in real life?!?!?!?!?!
Don’t give me that look, I’m quiet serious.. I’VE NOTICED IT EVERSINCE I WAS this small!!
Dunno really, it’s something about their

(picture's source)
face not being, not being.. umm, dunno.. not being real I guess!!
It’s pretty weird, & I always wanted to know!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS. I dunno if we (ourselves) look different in the mirror than real life.. However, it doesn’t really matter to me; as I see myself in mama’s eyes.. Love you mom.. Love you more than me.. May Allah grant me the blessing of your presence until my last heartbeat.. Amen.

2 comments:

HANY said...

AMEEEN , HAPPY Greater Bairam , AND MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL UR DAYS

PEACE

sara said...

Bairam?!
what does it mean?

Amen brother Hany.. & yours too..