Thursday, January 25, 2007

--> The Heart Of The Qur'an <--

What better than that can I get?!
Jazaki Allahu khairu aljazaa dearest..
You know, I'd like to share with you all the beautiful ayahs dearest shared with me..
Oh before that, she said:
"... And the Book still goes, a year after, through borders and languages."
Here are the ayahs she shared:
* 3, 33-37
(3:33) GOD has chosen Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of Amram (as messengers) to the people.
(3:34) They belong in the same progeny. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.
(3:35) The wife of Amram said, "My Lord, I have dedicated (the baby) in my belly to You, totally, so accept from me. You are Hearer, Omniscient."
(3:36) When she gave birth to her, she said, "My Lord, I have given birth to a girl" - GOD was fully aware of what she bore - "The male is not the same as the female. I have named her Mary, and I invoke Your protection for her and her descendants from the rejected devil."
(3:37) Her Lord accepted her a gracious acceptance, and brought her up a gracious upbringing, under the guardianship of Zachariah. Whenever Zachariah entered her sanctuary he found provisions with her. He would ask, "Mary, where did you get this from?" She would say, "It is from GOD. GOD provides for whomever He chooses, without limits."
* 66, 12
Also Mary, the Amramite. She maintained her chastity, then we blew into her from our spirit. She believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures; she was obedient.
Sura 22, The Pilgrimage (Al-Hajj)
Sura 91, The Sun (Al-Shams)
Sura 23, The Believers (Al-Mu´minûn)
Sura 50, Q (Qãf)
* 19, 16-36
(19:16) Mention in the scripture Mary. She isolated herself from her family, into an eastern location.
(19:17) While a barrier separated her from them, we sent to her our Spirit. He went to her in the form of a human being.
(19:18) She said, "I seek refuge in the Most Gracious, that you may be righteous."
(19:19) He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."
(19:20) She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."
(19:21) He said, "Thus said your Lord, `It is easy for Me. We will render him a sign for the people, and mercy from us. This is a predestined matter.' "
(19:22) When she bore him, she isolated herself to a faraway place.
(19:23) The birth process came to her by the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "(I am so ashamed;) I wish I were dead before this happened, and completely forgotten."
(19:24) (The infant) called her from beneath her, saying, "Do not grieve. Your Lord has provided you with a stream.
(19:25) "If you shake the trunk of this palm tree, it will drop ripe dates for you.
(19:26) "Eat and drink, and be happy. When you see anyone, say, `I have made a vow of silence; I am not talking today to anyone.' "
(19:27) She came to her family, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have committed something that is totally unexpected.
(19:28) "O descendant of Aaron, your father was not a bad man, nor was your mother unchaste."
(19:29) She pointed to him. They said, "How can we talk with an infant in the crib?"
(19:30) (The infant spoke and) said, "I am a servant of GOD. He has given me the scripture, and has appointed me a prophet.
(19:31) "He made me blessed wherever I go, and enjoined me to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat) for as long as I live.
(19:32) "I am to honor my mother; He did not make me a disobedient rebel.
(19:33) And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."
* 2, 111-112

No comments: