Sunday, September 06, 2009

I m i s s . . . . . .

~

I miss finding your flower on my pillow..

I miss your promises of a better tomorrow..

I miss hearing your keys' noises by the door..

I miss your foot steps on our floors..

I miss knowing that every time I fall, you'll be there..

I miss your love, passion & care..

I miss hearing your loud talks on the phone..

I miss hearing your prayers at every dawn..

I miss seeing you so into what you're reading..

I miss your ways with the li'l kids while feeding..

I miss hugging you until you got bored..

I miss all your talks about how we should fear our Lord..

I miss all your stories of the past & how it's went so fast..

I miss your reminders of our supplications & safety preparations..

I miss your firm words & all your strong holds..

I miss, oh how I miss you on your prayer mat..

I miss you so much that it hurts so bad..

3 comments:

His Sweetheart said...

7ayatee ana
*HUGS*

I know how hard it is, I have been missing dad a lot :(

LuLu...! said...

what about meeeeeeeeeee???????
:|

sara said...

HSH,
*squashyhugs*
:(

Lulsy,
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOOOOOOOW :'(