Friday, September 11, 2009

Salt Of Life..

(picture's source)
~~

I've always loved refilling our sugar jar, salt shaker or anything else that needed refilling.. It makes me feel content for some reason!

However, I almost never needed the salt shaker while having a meal.. It's always there, I see it & hand it a lot to others, but never really need it! Dunno if this is bad, but it's just me.. I can never tell whether the salt is too li'l or normal.. I can only tell when it's too much..

And this is how it is with many things in my life.. I don't really ask for more, as I never do want more.. The only thing I always like to add, is the chili flavor or the saucy dressing! Not salt, no, not to taste things more, no, but just make it spicier.. Is that a crime? :$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish us all acceptance in these blessed nights & pray for always having new beginnings for better selves.. May we always get refills that freshen our spirits & bring our hearts to life.. Amen :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Small Blue Thing said...

Can't fast anymore :( My blodd pressure went down last friday.

Please make some du'a for me to improve my Din.

Small Blue Thing said...

Can't fast anymore :( My blodd pressure went down last friday.

Please make some du'a for me to improve my Din.

sara said...

awwwwwwww dearest <3

I hope you're doing better now.. Please check your mail..

*lots of love*

Anonymous said...

Sara,
life is so much better when it is spicy :)!
Wishing you always a nice life,
your SISTA ;)!
XO

sara said...

WISHING YOU A YUMMY SPICY LIFE FULL OF NICE SURPRISES TOO SISTA :D

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Mwah :)!