Thursday, October 26, 2006

~~~ better together ~~~

"Shifts (of angels) take turns, staying with each one of you - they are in front of you and behind you. They stay with you, and guard you in accordance with GOD's commands. Thus, GOD does not change the condition of any people unless they themselves make the decision to change. If GOD wills any hardship for any people, no force can stop it. For they have none beside Him as Lord and Master."
~~Qur'an 13:11~~
More about this ayah
here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing
But I can try for your heart
our dreams, and they are made out of real things
like a shoebox of photographs
with sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer
at least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together
Mmmmmm, It's always better when we're together
Yeah we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah it's always better when we're together
And all of these moments
just might find their way into my dreams tonight,
But I know that they’ll be gone
when the morning light sings
and brings new things
for tomorrow night you see
that they’ll be gone too,
too many things I have to do"
~ Jack Johnson ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah It's always better when we're together people!
We're ALL getting to an end, sooner or later!
It's always better when we're together!

2 comments:

Nabeel said...

yes indeed .. angels pray among us and for us ... all depends on ones deeds. I am glad u are posting more about the surah link ..

and me and you still breathing after a long time .. why did u say it's funny? because it's not funny at all .. and it is not ANOTHER chance in life .. it's the same chance in life that we got initially ..

sara said...

Well, I didn't mean funny per se!
I meant funny in a bizzzzaaaaaarrrrre way!
And yeas & no in the same time...
Chances differ!
:)