Monday, October 30, 2006

materials!! sara's odd side!!

Romina Bacci said:
"How obvious is it that i LOVE textures??? and nature patterns, and soft, warm, comfy materials . . ."
". . . i'll be watching you behind the trees, i'm afraid there's nothing behind the ocean . . . :)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~


I totally know what she's talking about!! I'm a material freak!! Like I can't sleep without rapping this very soft li'l cover around my feet, & this thing has been there for me since day 1 on this planet!! And oh, I can't sleep on simply anything!! and there are certain rituals... and .... Anyhow, I don't know if I'm getting the idea across, but I'm glad I filled you in with this weird side bloggy ;) There's a lot more, but I don't wanna freak you out :) Hope you accept me for who I am!!

No comments: