Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Verily mankind is ungrateful

Oh Allah, put comfort back into my heart and do not let me die without earning Your pleasure. Amen.
Oh Allah, take away this heaviness and ache in my chest and replace it with lightness and appreciation of the sweetness of all of Your blessings. Amen.
~~

We take, take and take... And then cling, cling and cling...

Lorraine said:“In dying we live, in living we die”

It’s all coming to an end… Its not worth it…This clinging…

Clinging, clinging & clinging…

My heart is aching… It’s so serious…

Oh my Lord, let me return to You with a good heart. Amen.

2 comments:

Creation said...

Ameen!

Lotuswoman said...

Ameen! I am also asking for the same thing sister. May Allah bless you with all that you need and may you be pleased with it, inshaAllah.