Saturday, October 03, 2009

MmmMmmMmmMmm..


Don't you just love ginger; its smell, taste, color & everything! Ginger can make me happy at any given time!! I love it everywhere, with honey, meat, cookies, simply with anything! It's this addictive spice that spices up my life ;)

Soooooooo.... I read this lovely 'feeling' today, written by Leo Tolstoy, the Russian champion of classics, here goes: "He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began." How fascinating! How can someone be so close to someone else! Is it possible, or only in Mr. Tolstoy's world?

I don't know what is it with me and the continuous thinking, I can't seem to stop! I wish I can just pause my mind for a couple of hours! If only! Anyhow, I was thinking (AGAIN), how can I teach my kids to concentrate more while I don't even know how to! Like for instance, whenever I start with something, I distract myself out of it, even if it was something that I wanted to do in the first place (not forced to do)! I'm a clown in class, but yet it doesn't always work!

And now ladies & gentlemen, time for some nice lyrics of one of the best of Nickelback's :D I've always felt like it's more of a prayer than a song really! For me, it's a cry out to God, The One & Only.. The Most Merciful.. Here:

"Prison gates won't open up for me

On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'

Oh, I reach for you

Well I'm terrified of these four walls

These iron bars can't hold my soul in

All I need is you

Come please I'm callin'

And oh I scream for you

Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

Show me what it's like

To be the last one standing

And teach me wrong from right

And I'll show you what I can be

Say it for me

Say it to me

And I'll leave this life behind me

Say it if it's worth saving me

Heaven's gates won't open up for me

With these broken wings I'm fallin'

And all I see is you

These city walls ain't got no love for me

I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story

And oh I scream for you

Come please I'm callin'

And all I need from you

Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'"

No comments: