Sunday, May 01, 2005

http://www.pearls.org/


A Prayer
Glory be unto You! We have no knowledge save that which You have taught us; indeed You are the All-Knowing, the All Wise.
O My Sustainer! Expand for me my breast. Make easy for me my affair. And loosen the knot on my tongue that they may understand my words. God! Grant blessings to us.
O God! By his mystery in Your presence and by his journeying to You, succor my fear, and right my stumbling, and dispel my grief and my greed, and be mine, and take me from myself to Yourself, and bestow on me annihilation from myself, and do not make me captivated by my soul and veiled by my senses, and reveal to me all hidden secrets, O the Ever-Living and the Self-Subsistent One!
O the Ever-Living and the Self-Subsistent One!
O the Ever-Living and the Self-Subsistent One! And grant mercy to me and to my companions and to the people of belief and the Holy Book. Amen. O the Most Merciful of Merciful and the Most Generous of Generous! And the close of their prayer will be: All Praise be to God, the Sustainer of All the Worlds.

No comments: