Friday, May 27, 2005


'Ubaid, son of 'Umar, said that the Messiah (pbuh), son of Mary, used to wear hair clothing, and eat wild fruits, and he had no son to die, and no house to be demolished, and he stored up nothing for the morrow. He slept wherever the evening overtook him.

WELL, I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY HERE..WHAT ? !

HOW DID WE BECOME THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MATERIALISTIC ? !

WHY ARE WE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLINGING TO OUR PROPERTY ? !

TALKING ABOUT PROPERTY, I HAVE A VERY PERSONAL OPINION AND BELIEF ABOUT IT...I BELIEVE THAT THERE ISN'T A TRUE ROOT BEHIND THIS WORD IN THE HUMAN DICTIONARY...OR IN OTHER WORDS, ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO EXIST...

NOTHING, I SAY N-O-T-H-I-N-G WHATSOEVER LASTS FOR EVER, OR EVEN STAYS THE SAME...EVEN OUR OWN KIDS, OUR FLESH AND BLOOD...REALLY, WE ARE VERY GREEDY, AND SELFISH BY NATURE..WE SHOULD START LOOKING INTO OUR HEARTS..REALLY, AND JUDGE OURSELVES MUCH MORE OFTEN.. I AM NOT SAYING WE HAVE TO ABANDON, FORSAKE, OR LEAVE BEHIND OUR PROPERTY, BUT NOT TO BE SOOOO STICKY AND ALWAYS WANTING MORE !

Jesus, the Messiah, (pbuh) used to take nothing with him but a comb and a jug. The he saw a man combing his beard with his fingers, so he threw away the comb; and he saw another man drinking from a river with the palms of his hands, so he threw away the jug.

I LOVE HIM, WALLAHI, AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONGING TO SEE HIM, AND HIS PIOUS,& RIGHTOUS MOTHER..MAY ALLAH GRANT ME THIS WISH...AMEN.

No comments: