Tuesday, May 10, 2005


WALLAHI I FIND IT VERY RELIEVING WHEN I AM IN HER ARMS...I FEEL HOME..REALLY..I LOVE KISSING HER HANDS..I LOVE STARING AT HER FACE,..MY FLESH WAS HER'S, MY HEART WAS INSIDE OF HER...SHE BREATHED FOR ME... ..BY ALLAH, THE LORD OF THE WORLDS, YOUR LORD AND MINE, IF ANYONE HAS FAILED TO LOVE THE WOMB THAT CARRIED THEM, I BELIEVE, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO SUCCEED IN LOVING ANYBODY, OR EVEN, ANYTHING ELSE..

Once a man came to Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him saying: "Oh Prophet of Allah. If I carried my old mother on my back all the time, will that repay her for her patience on raising me" " The Prophet said: "No, not even a single ache from her labor."

Shaykh al-Qaasim once said, "Subhaan Allah! How can we leave our parents sobbing, tears that the throne of Allah shakes for, tears that unsettle the Angels in the heavens, and then we claim that we want to go for Jihad so that Allah will be pleased with us" Go back and make them happy with your visit as you made them sad by your departure. If they laugh and are pleased with you, Allah will be pleased."

During the funeral of his mother, Al-Haarith Al-Aklee (ra) weeped. When asked for the reason of his tears he said, "Why should I not cry when one of my doors to Paradise has now closed?"
And when our parents are gone, the goodness towards them does not end.
Malik ibn Rabi'ah Al-Saa'idi narrated: We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah - Sal Allahu alayhi wa Sallam - when an Ansari man came and asked, "O Messenger of Allah, is there anything left from my Birr to my parents that I should present to them after their death?" The Prophet - Sal Allahu alayhi wa Sallam - said, "Yes, four things:
Pray and ask forgiveness for them. Fulfill their pledges. Be kind to their friends. And maintain the ties of kinship that come from only their direction. That is what is left from your Birr to them after their death."
[Ahmad, Abu Dawood, and Ibn Maajah]

No comments: