Friday, May 20, 2005

Making Judgements: A Rational or Emotional Criteria?


"And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them, and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust in Him"
[3.159]

WELL, I JUST JUDGED SOMEBODY SOOOOOOOOO FAST, AND DIDN'T FEEL THAT GOOD..YEP, I JUDGED THEM INTERNALLY, BUT STILL, FELT BAD..I THINK I AM SUPPOSED TO BE MUCH MORE GENTLE.........BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN NOT BEING CAUSIOUS...THATS A DIFFERENT STORRY...I GUESS ITS JUST A VERY FINE LINE BETWEEN THE BOTH.

JUST A THOUGHT


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your visit Sara.
May peace be upon your heart too.
Bye