Thursday, May 05, 2005


ROUGH AND DRY..
I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder;
As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder;
Most of us only care about money makin';
Selfishness got us followin' in the wrong direction;
Wrong information always shown by the media;
Negative images is the main criteria;
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria;
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema;
Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity;
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality;
Instead in spreading love we spreading animosity;
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity;
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under;
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down;
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under;

Gotta keep my faith alive till love is found;

No comments: