BROTHER Muhammad Maalik La'eeq MENTIONED THIS...
1. Give Allah what's right -- not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- Allah's way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma -- but never let him be the full stop.
6. Don't put a question mark where Allah puts a full stop.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give Allah instructions -- just report for duty.
9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to the mosque.
10. We don't change Allah's message -- His message changes us.
11. The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12. When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to the Allah may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Koran.
17. Exercise daily -- walk with Allah.
18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.