Monday, May 08, 2006

THE BIG PICTURE!

(picture's source)

Let’s think this whoooooooooooooole life over,
But to make it easier for you to travel with me through this li’l journey of few lines,
Let me ask you this: have you ever visited
Google earth?
If you have, then of coarse you’ve tried to zoom in to a specific spot…
And in that spot, you’ve definitely seen how it was a captured moment…
But that’s not what the big picture is…
The big picture I’m referring to here, is when you zoom out.
When you zoom out, you see how things are getting smaller and how huge the world is…
But don’t forget how finite it is….
So I do this zooming out almost everyday…
But not on Google earth…
In my head…
When I face a trouble, or find things smooth, or get totally lost, or feel at ease…
I start getting outside the box…
I find some people who are content, some aren’t, some are full of hate, some are hopeful, some are dying, and some are coming to life…….
So it just goes on….
Until one day it all stops, and gets reversed….
You can't zoom in all the time, you have to stop at a certain point…
Basically, its not the end of the world right now…
Is this making any sense?
Well it does to me, and actually makes me feel so needy and helpless…
But most importantly, me…
It makes me feel like me, and gives me a space in this world…
Hope I'm making it a good one, for the ones before me, the ones with me, and the ones coming after me…
Amen.

No comments: