Saturday, May 13, 2006

MR. KIND HEART,

(picture's source)

Ever been on a drive? Inside in your ride

And your looking through the glass, see a car on the side

The engine's broken and the car is smoking

And the dude is shaking cause the heat is baking

Or this cat's (guy) gotta flat, and the spare's all whack

No jack in the back, and no clue where he's at

There ain't no real rush, but you roll right by

Not even asking the guy if he needs a supply

He might be alright, and to pass ain't a sin

But within you feel bad the state that he's in

How hard would it been, just to ask “you ok”?

That might be the deed that you need to succeed

That might be the deed that will so please Allah

That your forgiven the sinning you did when you was living

It's a small little thing, that can cling and just ring

And will bring the blessing from Allah Who's the King

We pass on the deeds cause they seem all small

But it might be the deed that's the best of them all

Mad when see all the passes I took

On these small little deeds I just overlook

Mr. Kind heart,
I don’t know who you are and what you do, but I feel like talking to you. I feel like telling you that probably you’d think what you did was nothing, but it was a big thing, and it will last with me forever. I have become more enlightened with a different perspective about life, the lesson that I learnt would take a lifetime for people to realize. I must thank you. I have learnt to take better care of things that might not seem more important.
Thank you!
Much appreciation,
Sara.
******************************************
WHAT HAPPENED?
Well, I was driving on my way to the hospital, and I got so lost, that I didn’t even know where I was… and ahead were two roads, one goes east and the other goes west… however, I had to choose one of ‘em and that caused me getting more lost…. I stopped the car several times and waved for the cars passing by, but none stopped… it was a high way, and not even one walking soul… A few minutes later, this old man appears on the side of the road, so I stopped, and he started directing me, and guided me to the right track, and gave me his cell phone number in case I forget what he said, & get lost again… he was soooooo sincere…It ws a li’l waste of time for him, but I’m sure the Lord of the worlds will reward him for stopping in the heat.


I just can't believe

Small little deeds that I overlook, can you see?

Little deeds that I overlook, and you read

I read about it in my holy book, it says

Small deeds never overlook

No comments: