Sunday, May 07, 2006

"WITH PAIN THERE IS GAIN."

(picture's source)

Call it a catastrophe? A crisis? A calamity?

You name it…Its been hard, quiet difficult to handle…

OPEN HEART SURGERY....

PROBABLY CANCER!!!

GETTING FIRED.

……………

SO WHY?????

MAYBE 'CUZ OF.........

MISSING FAJR!

GOSSIPING?!?!

SMOKING????????

WORRYING TOO MUCH...

..............

AM I TOOOOO HARD ON US? ON MYSELF?

------------------------------------------------

PRAISE THE LORD...

IT’S ALL GOOD...
I mean it, from deep down my heart…

As long as we’re believers, it’s all good…

[94:5] With pain there is gain.

[94:6] Indeed, with pain there is gain.

[94:7] Whenever possible you shall strive.

[94:8] Seeking only your Lord.
--QUR'AN--

BE FOR ALLAH AS HE WANTS YOU,

HE WILL BE FOR YOU BETTER THAN YOU WANT.

6 comments:

sara said...

HOW AM I DOING????
IN PAIN.... IT HURTS....
ITS BEEN SOO SOUR....

OH ALLAH... MAKE IT EASY ON US... AND ALL LIVING BEINGS...
OH ALLAH, ITS A BLESSING KNOWING YOU... OH RABBI, TOWARDS YOU IS MY JOURNEY
"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are for God, the Lord of the worlds..." (Qur'an 6:162)




[6:162] Say, "My Contact Prayers (Salat), my worship practices, my life and my death, are all devoted absolutely to GOD alone, the Lord of the universe.

[6:163] "He has no partner. This is what I am commanded to believe, and I am the first to submit."

[6:164] Say, "Shall I seek other than GOD as a lord, when He is the Lord of all things? No soul benefits except from its own works, and none bears the burden of another. Ultimately, you return to your Lord, then He informs you regarding all your disputes."

[6:165] He is the One who made you inheritors of the earth, and He raised some of you above others in rank, in order to test you in accordance with what He has given you. Surely, your Lord is efficient in enforcing retribution, and He is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Anonymous said...

I really do feel for you as a fellow human being. I wish you luck. I have left some questions for you over at Outside the Box, however now may not be the best time to answer them.

Good luck.

sara said...

WELL, THANX FOR YOUR SINCERITY...

sara said...

http://soulheartmindbody.blogspot.com/2005/08/quiet-complexxxxxx.html

Small Blue Thing said...

Pain happens, ya-sis.

But even suffering has an ending.

I'm sending you my love for my arab family across the Sea and Ground.

Love,
bt

sara said...

Baba still smokes..
But Fajr isn't being missed..
HamduleAllah..